September 10-14, 2018
Held by the Kurt Gödel Research Center under the auspices of the European Set Theory Society
- Omer Ben Neria, UCLA.
- Jörg Brendle, Kobe University.
- David Chodounský, Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
- James Cummings, Carnegie Mellon University.
- Oswaldo Guzmán, York University.
- Radek Honzik, Charles University in Prague.
- Yurii Khomskii, University of Hamburg.
- Paul Larson, Miami University.
- Diego Mejía, Shizuoka University.
- Julien Melleray, University of Lyon.
- Heike Mildenberger, University of Freiburg.
- Luca Motto Ros, University of Torino.
- Christian Rosendal, University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Grigor Sargsyan, Rutgers University.
- Asger Törnquist, University of Copenhagen.
- Todor Tsankov, University of Paris Diderot.
- Matteo Viale, University of Torino.
- Jindřich Zapletal, University of Florida.
We are happy to announce that the conference will have no registration fee but if you plan to attend, please send an email by June 30th to the organizers with your full name and affiliation, dates of arrival and departure at
A limited number of spots is available for short, contributed talks (20-30 minutes). If you would like to be considered for such a talk, please send your registration email including an abstract and title for your talk before May 15. We can offer a modest support towards accommodation costs if needed (please, specify in case you also want to give a talk).
ASL student support: Student members of the ASL may apply for travel support at ASL. Note that such applications have to be submitted at least 3 months prior to the meeting. For precise instructions on how to apply for ASL support please see http://www.aslonline.org/studenttravelawards.html
- Vera Fischer
- Sy-David Friedman
- Benjamin Miller
Local organizing committee
- Diana Carolina Montoya
- Daniel Soukup